SpringBoard21 is an international consulting group of highly experienced and passionate educators who provide leadership in the area of learning, leading and teaching to meet the challenges of the modern world. SpringBoard21 has worked with clients in more than 80 countries, as well as 49 U.S. states and 10 Canadian provinces.
SpringBoard21 is about transforming education through gathering and analyzing data to determine a school organization’s Return on EducationTM and to identify areas of developing need in order to help schools:
1. better align strategic, financial, human and capital resources in support of needs-aligned strategic planning, best-practice instruction and professional development; and
2. promote authentic-based learning environments (ABLE’s) that will “empower” students in sustained standards-based authentic learning environments that better prepare them for success in life and work in the modern age, AND that will “energize” leadership and “excite” teachers.
Modern Teaching, Learning and Assessment
Become a member of the SpringBoard Community to get access to current articles and research which can be used to guide your modern teaching, learning and assessment journey.
- What are the Foundational Pillars?
- What are the key indicators of the respective Foundational Pillars?
- How can a SpringBoard21 Assessment align an organization’s professional development plan?
- How can a SpringBoard21 Assessment align an organization’s educational and technology goals?
- What are proven research base leadership, instructional and assessment practices?
- What are the latest education and technology trends impacting modern teaching, learning and assessment practices?